Dine With Your DogWed, March 14, 2012,
In Europe, it's common to see dogs dining in a restaurants and cafes with their owners. In Northern Virginia, The Flint Hill Public House and Country Inn has taken this idea to a new level by offering a daily pet menu to accompany their 'human' menus. Check it out below!
Pet Menu - Served all day
- Marrow Bones: Frozen pup treats served uncooked, lasts a long time even for the most aggressive chewer. Great for teeth and jaw exercise. Please only one per dog to keep the peace.
- Hearty Pooch Stew: Bowl of ground beef, carrots and rice cooked to perfection.
- Woof Waffle: Four-Ounce steak grilled and cut into bite-sized pieces. Please specify doneness.
- Blue Chip Cookies: All-bison cookies on a platter for discerning pooches. Quarter Hounder: ¼ pound hamburger patty grilled to desired doneness. No bun.
- Chic Filet: Four-ounce chicken breast grilled and served with houndaise sauce.
- Haute Dog: The real kind, thick and juicy and served fresh or grilled.
- Beverage: Fresh water with or without ice.
We're thinking your dog would enjoy eating here!
For more information, please visit the Inn's website.